PHP / Inpatient
Partial Hospitalization Program Treatment (also known as PHP for short) is a primary treatment program recommended to many based on each individual’s clinical and medical assessment. PHP may be recommended to those who require medically-supervised detox program. PHP also allows people in recovery to continue their recovery therapies following a successful detox, on a part-time yet still intensive basis, designed to accommodate work and family life.
The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is designed to meet the needs of clients who suffer from a substance use disorder and need more than weekly counseling, and residential care. The program provides monitoring several times a week in a supportive group setting. The groups meet three times a week, in the mornings or evenings, for three hours each group. Participants attend anywhere from three to eight weeks, depending on their specific needs, with four weeks being the average.
Intensive Inpatient / Partial Hospitalization Program is appropriate for:
- Those who have mild to moderate co-occurring mental health symptoms requiring monitoring and stabilization.
- Those who are experiencing high stress life circumstances, that make it more difficult to cope with urges and cravings to use substances.
- Those who have not been able to stabilize their substance use in a traditional outpatient setting.
PHP / IP Services include:
- Intake assessment and evaluation
- Individualized plan of care
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy is provided if indicated, but not part of the standard programming
- Family involvement
- Continuing care planning and referral
Partial Hospitalization Programming is for those individuals who have the ability and willingness to commit to a structured program. CGR’s Intensive Inpatient programs requires regular attendance of groups and active participation. We understand that each person comes into our program with very different issues and problems. We are sensitive to everyone’s needs, personality, communication style, and readiness to change the necessary factors in their lives that led them to use substances. We will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan that takes into consideration these factors, within the structure and guidelines of the greater inpatient addiction program.